I could hardly sleep all night because I knew that this morning, I would get up and weigh in. I dreamed the night before that I weighed myself and hadn't lost anything. I was crushed! So this morning, I was beyond anxious to know how the week had gone. I did not allow myself to step on the scales one time throughout the week, so I had no clue what I was in for. As I told you before, my fitness coach and I worked out a plan for me to lose 1.6 lbs a week and about 7 lbs a month. So, are you ready for the results?
After week one, I've lost: 5 lbs!
Thanks for the support! Here's to hoping that it continues to go down!

Do it girl! Proud of you!
ReplyDeleteWOOOHOOO you keep up the good work sweet lady
ReplyDeleteBoom!!! Stay consistent!!! You got this!
ReplyDeleteWTG Girl!!!!!
ReplyDelete