Saturday, November 2, 2013

Christmas Tree, Oh Christmas Tree...

You know what I hate? What I truly despise? When Christmas stuff starts coming out way too early. You go into Walgreen's in July and while you're paying for your prescriptions,the cashier asks if you'd like to donate an ornament to a child in Africa. No child in Africa wants an ornament. And it's July. Stop it.

Anyway, I know that I should be prepared for all this Christmas "cheer" because November just hopped itself on over, but I truly despise seeing all this junk in the stores for some reason. Maybe I'm truly a grinch. Or maybe it's because when I went into Walmart yesterday for SALT, this is what I saw:


Only God and Katie Price know how much I adore these crack filled little debbie cakes. I'm pretty sure they lace the sprinkles in cocaine too. So as soon as a round the corner, innocently searching for my needed items, I spotted the end cap with these little demons stacked perfectly in order. I could almost hear Satan laughing at me as I cried tears of sweat. No lies, if I had bought them, I would have fisted about 5 in one sitting. Instead, I took a picture, walked away with sorrow in my heart, and picked up my necessary salt.


On a side note, lots of people at school have asked about why I don't post every day. I figured that most people would get bored reading that many posts and I want to keep it somewhat entertaining for my readers. So, I'll post every few days, but not every day. Look for Monday's post though! My fitness coach has set that as my weight check day and I have a goal of 1.6 lbs each week. So cross your fingers for me!


Thanks for reading and for all the support! I love you all!

1 comment:

  1. OMG I STOCK UP ON THOSE CAKES EVERY YEAR! Some very thoughtful (and probably brown-nosing) students brought me some for Christmas last year. Coincidentally, they are all in English 3 *Honors* this year, too.

    ReplyDelete