Day 3. Oh day 3.
So yesterday, I had several friends tell me that I needed to "enhance" my breakfast options with some protein because it would help to keep me full. They themselves were doing the same thing and it was quote, "delicious," and I needed to do it too because I hadn't jumped on the giraffe riddle bandwagon or added any bitstrips to my Facebook. Maybe not in those exact words...
So, I took their advice, went to Walmart, and picked up the necessary items. Thus this picture:
ALL of that replaced this:
Needless to say, I did thoroughly enjoy the protein shake and it did help to keep me full, for a while.
On to the rest of the day...
So, my fitness coach told me to write down a plan for my exercises for the week. This is new to me because I usually plan to take a nap. So instead, I sat down with the calendar and planned out the five days in the week that I would exercise and the two that I would give myself off. My exercises vary from some things that we are going to do after school together to tennis with some friends to the couch to 5k program that I'm doing by myself. And guess what day today was? Maybe this little video will give you a clue...but you've got to follow the link...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ntLa-ebOihw&feature=youtu.be
(P.S. I can't get the link to hyperlink, so just copy it and paste it into your browser. I PROMISE you won't be disappointed!)


Girlie just wanted you to know I am following you on this journey! Some great breakfast options that keep me full: my fav protein shake- dark choc SILK, frozen strawberries, protein powder. I like to add some wheat germ. Oatmeal is a savior, add blueberries, cinnamon and honey. Steel cut oatmeal is my fav. But I'll do instant in a rush. Switch it up with an egg, whole grain English muffin and a slice of turkey bacon. I am obsessed with Trader Joes organic strawberry spread. No sugar! Download "My Fitness Pal" app and call me! I need an accountability partner. All my friends suck at it;) I just started juicing, whole nother world...and it keeps you so full. Much love. Proud of you girl! Shea
ReplyDeleteThanks Shea!! I am glad that you are following me!! And thanks for the other options! I will take them! I use my fitness pal everyday. And you can definitely call anytime! I need all the help I can get to keep with this! But I'm committed this time! Love you!
Delete