So today was the big day. No more junk food. Gotta get myself into eating right and working off the fat. How'd I do? Pretty good. It's day one for goodness's sake people! Have you no faith in me already? :)
But anyway, breakfast was a banana and some water. I know people say that you should always eat a really good breakfast, but listen, if I eat a ton for breakfast, I'm going to be more hungry. So lay off me. I'm good with my banana.
Of course today though, we have our FIRST staff provided lunch that was tailgating themed. Lord, remember, I prayed about this? Lol. I did my best to stay strong and honestly stayed within my calorie range.
Came home to a decent meal of pasta salad with fat free dressing. And then my work out consisted of getting back into the literal swing of tennis! Boy do I need the practice! But it was my kind of work out and I didn't end up taking a nap on the couch.
My only temptation today was captured in this picture...but don't worry...I resisted. :)

You can do this!
ReplyDeleteYou got this :)
ReplyDeleteYay, Brooke! :-) You go girl!
ReplyDeleteDay by day meal by meal you got this :)
ReplyDelete